NICONICO CHOKAIGI 2017
Niconico Chokaigi is a unique festival organized by Japan’s largest video social website “Niconico” – its concept is to recreate Niconico’s virtual world in real life. This event offers a wide variety of contents from Niconico, such as Game, Anime, Vocaloid, Dance, Cosplay, Kabuki, Railway, Politics, Technology, Cooking, Sports and more!
What sets Chokaigi apart from other events is that these attractions are participatory – visitors are not just spectators but can literally take part in the attraction. Chokaigi is the melting pot of Japan’s internet culture, where people of all ages can get together in real life and enjoy face-to-face communication.
※Almost all activities will be globally streamed live on Niconico.
- DAY 1
- April 29, Saturday 2017 10:00 - 18:00
- DAY 2
- April 30, Sunday 2017 10:00 - 17:00
Makuhari Messe,1-11 Hall
Makuhari Messe Convention Center,
Japan, Chiba-ken, Chiba-shi, Mihama-ku, Nakase 2-1.
- Nearest Station
- Kaihin Makuhari Station on JR Keiyo Line. About 30 minutes from Tokyo Station or 12 minutes from Soga Station on the JR Keiyo Line (5 minutes walk to Makuhari Messe).
- 1 Day Ticket
- Advance 1,500 JPY / Door 2,000 JPY
- 2 Day Ticket
- Advance only 2,500 JPY
- Main Sponsor
- NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Co., Ltd)
Inquiries regarding Chokaigi, please contact us below.
- Contact Mail